Bullock County Clerk (Alabama)

The Bullock County Clerk's Office keeps and preserves public records for the Bullock County, Alabama government. As part of this job, Clerks maintain Bullock County vital records, including birth certificates, marriage records, death certificates, and divorce records. These documents list personal information such as names, dates of birth, and other identifying information, and they may be required to obtain Alabama government identification or to receive government services. These documents establish identity and can be used for Bullock County genealogical research. Bullock County Clerk Offices may also keep records on Bullock County property ownership, property taxes, and title deeds, as well as property sale records. The Clerk Office maintains multiple different county records and services, which may be available online.

Bullock County Circuit Clerk Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2280

Midway City Clerk Midway AL 32868 Highway 82 36053 334-529-3261