Wallace County Clerk (Kansas)

The Wallace County Clerk's Office keeps and preserves public records for the Wallace County, Kansas government. As part of this job, Clerks maintain Wallace County vital records, including birth certificates, marriage records, death certificates, and divorce records. These documents list personal information such as names, dates of birth, and other identifying information, and they may be required to obtain Kansas government identification or to receive government services. These documents establish identity and can be used for Wallace County genealogical research. Wallace County Clerk Offices may also keep records on Wallace County property ownership, property taxes, and title deeds, as well as property sale records. The Clerk Office maintains multiple different county records and services, which may be available online.

Wallace County Clerk Sharon Springs KS PO Box 70 67758 785-852-4282